- Only suitable to store water. Do not store milk, citrus or any acidic liquids inside bottle.
- Do not wash bottle in a dishwasher.
- Clean with natural dish soap, a soft sponge and room temperature water.
- To shine, use lemon wedges or a copper polish.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
As a result of oxidation, the color of a copper bottle will change over time. Also, it is natural for copper to show 'stains'. Both are a result of the natural properties of copper and have no negative effect on drinking water from a bottle like this one.