- Incense cone can be placed and burned on brass plate located above Flower of Life symbol. (Incense cones not included.)
- Incense sticks can be placed in any of the 9 incense stick holes. Fits most incense sticks. (Incense sticks not included.)
- Made of quality natural wood
- Raised circular edge helps ashes from spilling
- Flower of Life design engraved and fire-burned by hand
- Each product is uniquely made and will vary in color and design
Whether you are looking to relax and/or meditate, simply burning incense with this Flower of Life Round Wood Incense Burner, can enhance your state of being, bringing warmth within your soul and in your sacred space.
From ancient history, the Flower of Life is a sacred geometry symbol representing all of creation. Within the overlapping circles of the Flower of Life are other sacred patterns and geometric symbols.
Meditating and reflecting upon the Flower of Life can intuitively reveal its special meaning to you. The spiritual connection between an individual and the Flower of Life is unique to each being.
Simply collect the ashes with a paper towel or gently dump the ashes into a trash can. Lightly wipe down with a moist paper towel, and wipe dry with paper towel.
Diameter: 4 in. (10 cm)